Saturday, February 21, 2015

February 16, 2015


Cam got his wisdom teeth out?? HA that's awesome! I really wish I could see what he was like when he was all drugged up... but the video that you forwarded me, Mom, doesn't work.

KIDNEY STONE UPDATE: So they haven't really bothered me much this week. At the beginning of the week it was bothering me a little bit, but not so much now. I had an appointment with the Doc on Friday. He gave me good news and maybe not so good news. But mostly good news. He said that where the stones are located, as long as I don't do anything too crazy, they shouldn't bother me too much. They found in the CAT scans that the tube that comes out of my kidney is shut off. Not completely, but it doesn't allow normal liquid flow. He said it's a birth defect, and that I will need surgery to remove the stones and to open the tube. He said that I could last anywhere from a few month to a year without having the surgery, but that sooner or later, I'll have to have it. So ya, there's that :)

This week was a good week for us though. We were happy to be back to working basically normally, apart from a little rest that we had to take at the beginning of the week. We're having good experiences with our investigators. Luis, the nine year old kid, is gonna get baptized this Saturday.  Rosa, should be getting baptized next Saturday! We're still waiting on Betty, all she needs is to receive her answer, and feel more sure about it, and she'll also get baptized! I know that God will give her that answer that she needs.

My testimony continues to grow of how God knows and loves each one of his children, and that he answers the prayers of those who strive to serve him. We have this older sister in our ward, Hermana Treto, who is around 75 years old. She struggles to get around and lives with her daughter and son in law. The other day we were in their colony, with no plans to visit her or her family, but we felt impressed to go and visit them. We stopped by, and Sister Treto says to us, "Oh, I'm so glad you came! I really needed some comfort. I was all alone and scared." I couldn't help but smiling, because this was the second time that almost this exact same thing has happened with her! She is just the most faithful sister ever. Without complaint, she always goes to the temple, and rallies the other brothers and sisters of the ward to go to the temple as well. She's just great.

Well family, I love you all soo much. Please don't worry about me. I'm doing fine! Thank you so much for your prayers. Have a great week!!

Elder Webbbbb

No comments:

Post a Comment