Thursday, March 27, 2014

March 24, 2014

What's up, fam!!

Glad to hear you guys had a great time down in St. George... Sure do miss it down there. And when you mentioned about the Bear Paw restaurant, Mom, it made me realize that I haven't eaten like waffles or pancakes since I left home. Dang.... haha. But I'll tell you what--you guys are missin out on the food down here as well. One day, we'll come down here and I'll show you all my favorite taco spots (mostly because I know that it's one of Dad's favorite things in the world). Forget about all the people I've taught and come to know, we're comin just for the food. hahaha. Just kidding.

This week was good!! We baptized Juanita this week :) She's awesome... It's a little different because I wasn't really there for the most part of when the missionaries were teaching her... I kinda just showed up and she was already gonna get baptized. Ha but whatever.... Hey I deserve it for not being able to see Irma's baptism. Ha but it went well... she was super pumped. There were only like 12 people that showed up to see her get baptized, but I think she liked it better that way because she's naturally super shy. The area presidency of Mexico have made it the goal to be able to baptize 1 person every week. But not just baptize to baptize, but baptisms of converts. We're not quite there yet... but we're workin on it. And just like Nephi says in 1 nephi 17 that if the Lord had commanded him to do all things, he could do them. I know it's the same thing with this goal that they've put for us. I know that they're men called of God and that things like that are inspired. We're gonna be workin hard this year. 

Sorry I don't have too much to write this week... This week flew by without me even realizing it. ha. But everything's good in the hood. How did Cam do in his tourney down in St. George? Which course did they play? Love you all, hasta luego :)

Elder Webb



No comments:

Post a Comment