Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March 10, 2014

What's up FAMMMMMM

Can I just start out by saying how happy I am to hear that Cam is keeping up the family legacy of getting in car accidents. Also let me just briefly kinda barely just kinda mention, Cam, how many times you made fun of me for getting in a couple car accidents. At least I never drove through Beto's fence by accidently hitting the gas instead of the brake. HAHAHA. Alright ya just had to get that off my chest.

But hey ya sorry I didn't tell you where I had been transferred to! I'm in a city called Mante, about 3 hours north of Tampico. It's a decently big city, like 100 thousand people live here I think. Our area is pretty sweet. Lots of people to teach, lots of work to be done. Our ward is HUGGEEEEEE. I think yesterday we had 70 people attend church. hahaha. No but seriously that's like ginormous compared to my last area. But we're gonna have a lot of things on our plate the next little while. 

We're scheduled to have a baptism this week! (ya I just showed up in this area and this lady was already gonna get baptized... sweet!) Her name's Juanita. She's awesome. Hopefully there will be more where that came from in the months to come. Still learning the area, which is tough sometimes cuz I just wanna get out and go but I have to follow my companion around who is still in his training, so sometimes we get lost. But it's all good. I'm still district leader, as I think I mentioned before. It's a little different now, because in my last area I was district leader, but of a district of straight sisters. Now we're all Elders. But I'm likin it. It is a little bit of responsibility but it's really rewarding as well. The mission teaches you to have a lot of patience. I've learned a lot of patience, but I don't think the process in learning patience ever ends. It's kinda a life long thing, right, Dad? hahaha. 

You guys have to keep me updated on all the people that get their mission calls! I love to hear about all my friends from back home that are getting their mission calls. It's exciting stuff. Things are goin well out here. This area gets suuuuuuper duuuuuuuper hot. Like we're talkin up to 115-120 degrees. Ya.... we havn't gotten there yet but when we do........ I dont think i'm gonna survive. hahah. Wellp, love you all! Have an awesome week.

Elder Webb

Oh and p.s., I just got my valentines day package today. You don't know how happy I am to have my two favorite things in the WHOLE world!!--beef jerkey and peanut m&ms :) Man I love you guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment