Saturday, August 31, 2013

Doing well--even in the rain~

Buenas dias, familia!! Glad to hear everything is well at home. Mom, thanks for the spiritual thoughts and such every week. I love to hear them :) Dad, I´m doin just fine! haha the conditions here really aren't too bad. At least where we live, we have it pretty good compared to most people. But other than that I´m doin good! I´m feelin healthy, havn't been sick yet, and all in all just doin great. If I need it, I have access to all the little things I need. I´m in a decent sized city with stores and stuff. My mission president is the bomb... he´s such and awesome guy. He´s been out here for a year so he will leave to go home the same time I do! All is wellllllll. Also, no one told me what Cam shot in the tournament this week. What is this??? Tell Lindsey I´m proud of her for getting a job finally ;)

Mom wants me to tell y'all about people that we teach. So here it goes: we teach a ton of less active people. We only have like 3 investigators, and only 1 of them is really progressing. We have to teach about faith ALL the time, too.... because people don´t understand that in order to have faith, we need to have both parts: a belief, and an action. This week we had kinda a cool experience! So it´s been raining here... today it's been terrible and when it rains, the streets are like rivers, not kidding. Ha. And the dirt roads that we walk on a lot--forget about it. But anyways we had to hurry home the other night so we took a shortcut on a dirt road. No one knows how, but we found this little tiny beat up cell phone in the mud, in the pitch black of night. Anyways we ended up contacting the guy that owned it and we planned to meet him the next morning. So we did, his name is Samuel. Super cool guy, but he´s kinda strugglin right now in his life. And he was super encouraged when we told him who we were, and what we had to offer. So we have an appointment with him this Saturday! Hope it goes well. But I am starting to see that God has prepared people to receive His gospel, and often He will provide us the means to share and help them. Thanks for all the support!  I love you all so much and am so glad to hear all is well at home. Mucho Amor :)

Elder Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment