Tuesday, April 7, 2015

March 30, 2015

HOWDY!

Well Well well.... it seems like just one week ago that I was here at the computer writing you guys! haha. Well, things are going well! We did a lot of good work this week. Still trying to get a hang of things in the new area but we're getting there! This week was full of meeting a lot of new people, like members and stuff, and meeting new investigators, or old investigators that were listening to the missionaries before they took the missionaries out of this area. We have this one investigators here named Fabian. In the time that there were no missionaries here in the area, he started investigating the church because his girlfriend is a member, and he started receiving the missionary lessons from other Elders in one of the close wards. We got here, and he was basically already ready! We've got a baptismal date with him for the 16th of April. He's already planning on serving a mission after he has a year as a member! It's been a great blessing to teach him.

So, yes, Mom, I will be coming home the 8th of June. I just got all my travel plans today in my email actually. Wow, that was weird to see let me tell you. I'll be arriving in Salt Lake at approximately 4:37 p.m. on June 8th--e haha. The city that I'm in right now is a pretty big city, it's actually the capital of the state of Tamaulipas. So yeah they have a couple of hospitals here in the city, one that's in our area actually.

Sam's going to Arkansas? .......... that's way smooth.

We're getting really excited for General conference this weekend! Weird to think that it'll be my last general conference in the mission. But it'll be great! I'm sorry I didn't have tons to write today, but I'm doing good and doing all that I can to finish strong. I love this work, I love my Savior, and I wouldn't rather be anywhere else in the world right now. Love you all!!!

Elder Webb 

No comments:

Post a Comment