Sunday, December 28, 2014

December 15, 2014

QUE PASA

What's up family! Gotta love Christmas time--am I right or what? I've got this sweet Christmas card that some buddies here in the mission made.... but I can't send you the picture because the computer isnt working!! Computers these days....

Tell everyone who gave me money how much I appreciate it and that I love them so much. The next time I talk to you guys will be on Christmas!! Did you know that?? pretty weird huh? I'll be calling you guys around 10:30... I can't say that it will be exactly on the dot but it should be right around there. Will you send me your skype info? I'm just gonna use the same password and everything that I had the last time we called. Also, bad news Mom... the packages still haven't arrived :(. But don't worry, we'll be keepin a close eye on them.

I don't have tons of time today... and I don't have tons to write about. This week was a pretty normal week. It was the last week of the transfer cycle, and I think most of the zone was ready for some changes. Ha it was a pretty tough week! A few of the investigators that we've been teaching have stopped listening or haven't been coming to church lately! It's always one of the most frustrating things ever. haha. However we have been teaching this young 12 year old kid named Cristofer. He's a stud, and he came to church yesterday! We're really hoping that he can show his family the way, and be an example. That's a lot to ask from a 12 year old kid but we think he's gonna do it!

Today we had transfers! Elder Hernandez and I are gonna stay the same, but we got a new companion today! We're gonna be in a threesome for this transfer cycle by the looks of it. Our comp's name is Elder Smith, he's from Idaho. He's pretty young in the mission, only been here about 4 and a half months. But he's a stud and is ready to learn! Well family, sorry for the short email today but we gotta jet! I love you all heaps and heaps. Talk to you on Christmas! Don't forget to send me your skype info!

Elder Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment