Wednesday, July 23, 2014

July 21, 2014

WHAT UPPPPP FAMM!!

Those are some sweet pics.... I always love to see what's goin on with everyone back home! I'm surprised Dad and Scott and Trent never thought of the tube things before. I mean, it's only been like 20 summers straight that we've been camping with them. Yes, I am using the music books a little :) and no, the toffee wasn't melted, it was delicious :)

This week was SOOOOOoooooOOOooOOOOOoooOo hot. We were dying the whole week. And for like every other appointment we have to climb the side of the mountain. It's great :)) No but this week really was a good week. We were able to find a lot of new people to teach this week, that have a lot of potential! 15 to be exact! Yesterday, we spent like a half hour scaling up and down these rises and falls and through the thicket (is that a word?) and what not but we found the family we were looking for, and we taught all of them! Haha there were like 13 of them present! Not all of them wanted to keep listening to us, but still, I think we picked up like 6 new investigators from that appointment alone. We have a lot of investigators that are showing a lot of potential, the only problem is that they don't go to church. Ha--so we'll be working on that.

At times I've missed being in the big Utah wards... right now I'm in a little branch with only 2 Melchizedek priesthood holders. Last Sunday, we (there are 4 of us missionaries in the branch) lead and played the music, blessed and passed the sacrament, gave all 4 talks, taught gospel principles and sunday school classes, and taught priesthood the third hour. Haha it's nuts. But I'm gaining a ton of experience. And it, honestly, just makes me more thankful for where I come from and what I was blessed to experience at home. Don't take for granted what you have :)

Love you all, thanks for everything!! :)

Elder Webb

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Maddie! I have a missionary in the MTC who will leave for Tampico on August 18! I don't know if this is a mom or friend that runs this blog but I would love it if someone could email so I could ask a couple questions! It would mean the world to me! My email is madspack@icloud.com
    Thanks so much! And this blog is so great!

    ReplyDelete