Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January 27, 2014

What up FAM!!!
First off..... I'm glad to hear everyone's doing well. As usual. Have I ever gone an email without saying that? Probably not.... but seriously..... I'm glad. Haha. And Mom, ya the time is going by really fast. Thanks for reminding me how much time I've been out ;) Nah but it's goin by pretty fast, and I'm loving every bit of it.
This week was alright.... nothing too special for us. We're finally starting to find new people to teach!! WOOO!! haha we found like 5 new investigators this week (which is a lot for us... not kidding) and none of them are like woww golden but they're pretty good and we'll keep working with them. But we've been teaching this lady and her friend these last few weeks, and they're finally starting to progress! Their names are Sabina and Faustina. They're like 45 years old and are Catholic. They're finally starting to understand the stuff that we're teaching them and making some progress as well :) even though they havn't come to church yet... but they're getting there. Irma is doin good as well... she went to church yesterday and continues to progress towards her baptism :)) Things are lookin up for us a little bit here... Finally :)
I honestly don't have much to say this week... My companion and I get along pretty good. I'll be with him for another 6 weeks.  Love you all, sorry for the crappy letter this week.... next week I'll have more to say I promise :) Have a grrrrreat week :)
Elder Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment