Saturday, January 11, 2014

Happy New Year, Everybody!!
That's soooo weird that Statler's home already. Haha it seems like just a little while ago he and I would wake up at 3 in the morning to go up to Layton and go duck hunting. haha. When you see him, tell him that I say hi and that I want him to write me when he gets a chance. As far as goals, Mom, I haven't actually thought of any yet. Haha I hardly have time to think around here, but I'll try to think of some this week so you can put them in that box on the little table that never gets opened :) haha.
Glad to hear everything's going well at home. Dad, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a new truck. My personal opinion: Dodge Ram. I think that's the tough guy truck that you need. By the way, what cars do Lindsey and Cam drive? Do they drive?? Just curious. Gotta be honest, these last few weeks have been pretty tough for me. Just because the work here has been tough. Very little success. At times I feel overwhelmed with my leadership position as well as having to train my companion... on top of that, being in a super tough area where the members don't want to help us out and the work isn't really progressing. It's tough, but who ever said it was gonna be easy? haha. I don't get too down on myself because I know that I'm doing my best and working hard. But it's tough sometimes! I'm also really thankful for good leaders, especially Dad, who prepared me well to know that it wasn't gonna be easy coming out into the mission field. From the get go I knew it would be tough, but there are a lot of elders who weren't expecting it to be so tough so they have an even harder time haha. But we're hanging in there.... don't worry about me. I know that if I'm down and struggling, all I need to do is turn to the Lord, and he will help me. It's that simple.
Love you guys soooo much and miss you every day!! Thanks soo much for the love and support. You're the best family in the world. Have a grrrreat week :)))
Elder Webb


No comments:

Post a Comment