Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December 9, 2013

Hola, hola family!! You don't know how happy it makes me to hear that everything is going well back home. It sounds like we are really receiving blessings as a family! I know you guys already know this.... but never forget to be thankful to the Lord for all he has blessed us with as a family!
Im gonna apologize right now and just say that this email is gonna be way short... haha we had transfers today and I spent the whole day at the mission house because they are putting me to train! haha I already received my new comp.... he's a stud named Elder Delgado from the Dominican Republic... but ya I'm already training.... haha and on top of that, I'm gonna be district leader, too!! Good night man I think I just might die.... but I'll tell you what--I'm gonna be busy the next few weeks and months.

But life here is good! Missing the Chritsmas spirit back home but I'm hangin in there! haha. I love you all soooooo much and thank the Lord everyday for such a great family. Thank you guys so much for all the love and support. Love you all! Sorry again for the crappy letter but I only have like 15 minutes to write today.... love you all :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment