Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December 2, 2013

Heyyyyy family!!

Whats goin on?? I got the Christmas package already! I feel like it came way early... Thank you all soooo much for everything you sent me!! Haha the stocking is awesome, I love the calendar, and the ties are way cool, too!! I havn't read the letter yet... my comp was in a hurry to get out and write our families haha but I'm sure it's great, too. I'm gonna be honest, I didn't even remember that it was Thanksgiving. Never even crossed my mind this week! Obviously we don't do anything down here to celebrate it... but I'm glad you guys had a good time! And I'm glad that I didn't think abut Thanksgiving, otherwise I would have gotten homesick haha. I'll save the getting homesick part for Christmas :) By the way, I'll let you guys know abuot when I'm gonna call you and all that in the next coming weeks I still don't know anything.
Life here in Mexico is.... normal! Haha! This week flew by and not too much happened. We're reallly low on investigators at the moment... we have one, her name is Ana. She's super solid and accepted a baptismal date and everything, but she's living with and has had a kid with a guy shes not married to. Basically like everyone else in Mexico haha it's super normal to be like that... so we're trying to work with her on that but for the moment we're strugglin' to find people to teach. This week, we did a little bit more street contacting and asking for more references from some members and we had a little bit of success that way. We havn't taught any of those people but we're gonna go visit some of them this week so we'll see how that goes. All in all, it's a slow process. But I think we're improving little by little. This week, I went on divisions with an Elder Ellis. He's from Highland and went to Lone Peak. He's a stud! I think Lindsey might know him... His name is Bryce Ellis.  He did a lot of camera and filming stuff in high school... We had a lot of fun reliving a few things from high school. But other than all that, this week was pretty normal. My comp is going home in like 6 days, and he's starting to get a liiiiittle tiny bit trunky but I'm tryin to keep him goin haha. But he's a stud-- I love him.

Anyways, hope all is well with you back home. You gotta send me some pictures of the snow I'm dying I never thought I'd miss the snow that much! haha but I love you all soooo much and I thank you all immensely for your love and support :)
Elder Webb


No comments:

Post a Comment