Saturday, December 21, 2013

Dec. 16, 2013

Wassup Fam!!
First things first.... On Christmas Day, I'll be calling at about 1:10. Or 12:10 your time.Through skype. In all honesty I don't know how... haha like I'm pretty sure I need your information or something to be able to do it. So if you could send me that, that'd be sweet. Also, I received Grandma and Grandpa Garrick's package last week. And I already opened it--sorry :) Maybe Dad will understand, but it's wayyyy too hard for missionaries to keep a package unopened for more than maybe a day. Packages are sacred treasures, and when you get one, it's literally impossible to wait to open it. But it was great--I'm really appreciative of the packages that I've received! :) And the money from Grandma and Grandpa Webb has already gone to good use. I bought myself a sweet Mexican national soccer team collared polo shirt. It's way sweet :) haha. But thanks so much for all the support from back home this holiday season. In all honesty, it's a little tough around the holidays here but I'm hangin in there. Miss all you guys like crazy but I'll be fine don't worry about me :)
This week was pretty good! First week with my "son", Elder Delgado. (The mission is just like life... he was just barely born, I'm his Dad.... he's my son... stuff like that--haha it's funny) He's a stud from the Domincan Republic. We're starting to see a little bit of progress in our area! We're in a tough area but we're working hard and getting the members excited to help us out. We have like 2 investigators right now that aren't really going anywhere, but with time I think they could get baptized. We'll see.... but for now, not too much is goin down as far as our teaching goes. But we're starting to see improvements, even though we only had 25 people at church yesterday. (Ya, be thankful you're all in a ward of like 900 haha) But it's all good, life in Mexico is great. Life as district leader is busy, especially since I'm training at the same time, but I know that the Lord will qualify me if he wants me to be a leader in this mission.
Hope life is all good at home! Can't wait to talk to all of you on Christmas!! Haha I don't think I'll be writing next Monday because our P day will be on Wednesday, Christmas Day. But we'll see. Sorry the letter was a little short... I honestly don't have much to say this week. I'll have a lot more to say on Christmas don't worry :) Love you all! Thanks soo much for everything. Cuidanse mucho! Que tengan una muy muy Feliz Navidad :)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment