Tuesday, October 22, 2013

October 21, 2013

Hola hola familia!!
Sounds like things are still good as ever back home.Mom, my package won´t be here any time soon really. Usually it takes a month or more for letters and packages to get here. But I´ll be expecting it! You don't know how much I miss being at home around fall time!! Hah--seriously though we're still sweating buckets here because it's so hot all the time. But almost more than anything about this time of year that I miss is going up to the ranch. Haha I think about it wayyyy too much haha but I don't let it get in the way of the work--don't worry. But I´m so glad that every one is doing well at home. And Lindsey has a boyfriend?!?!?! WHAT?!?! Now that's big news. I miss all of you guys terribly! But don't worry... I'm not coming home any time soon :) haha and Dad, I'm gonna tell you right now that the tacos here are not that much different than what they do in the taco bus. The taco bus is the real deal!! haha but I´ll tell you wha--there´s some unreal food here!!
This week here was pretty tough for us. We couldn't hardly do anything! I don't even know why... it was a little bit of everything. So we didn't have much success teaching this week... but Antolín is still getting ready for baptism!! It´s gonna be this Sunday so I´ll send you guys pics next week for sure. I can't figure out how to work this computer this week either.... sorry! But next week for sure. I´m an idiot with computers.... you guys know that.
Spritual thought for the week:
 
This week i´ve been Reading in Mosiah. I invite all of you to read King Benjamin's address again. It really is unreal!! In Mosiah 5, maybe 4 I can't remember... it talks about our covenant we made when we were baptized. Do we all remember what that covenant is? I hope we all take a minute to remember exactly what it is we COVENANTED to do when we got baptized. And always remember to Retain the name of Christ written in our hearts, as King Benjamin says. Love you all soooooooo muchh :)))
Elder Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment