Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hola, Mi Familia!

La CCM es muy bueno!  As you can tell, my Spanish is already coming along pretty well!  10 1/2 hours a day in class will do that to you.  I'm having a lot of fun here.  My zone is awesome.  I think I already told you about my companion and my district, but my zone is just as awesome.  Dawson is in my zone and Cayson Renshaw is one of my Zone Leaders!  Cayson is the Renshaw's nephew . . . and even though he's not in my zone, Gavin is in the room right next door!  It's like high school around here . . . I see Dawson, Talon Shumway, Gavin, Jake Stout, Braxton Barnes, James Lee, John Lee, Gabe Wood, Bowcut and Mac . . . all friends of high school.  Ha ha!  It's crazy.  But, I'm liking it.  It's hard work, but I'm getting into the flow of everything and I'm excited to keep working.  Love you all.  Miss you a ton! Esta bien! --Elder Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment