Monday, February 24, 2014

February 18, 2014

WHAT UP EVERYBODY!!!
 
First things first... it makes me proud to say that I still have a dad that's got a little game left in him. Pullin out the stops on Valentine's Day, Dad's still got it ;) hahaha.
 
By the way, we switched P-day to today because we went to the temple again! That's the one good thing about being in the city is that we have the temple pretty close. But, wow, that's so awesome to hear about Lindsey!! Congratulations :)) Keep me updated on her situation. She still goin strong with that guy? Has Cameron left the basement since golf season got over? Just a few things that have been on my mind. haha.
 
Things are goin a ok down here in Mexico. This week we had interviews with President Jordan. I just gotta say that I love that man. He's got SO much on his plate but his genuine love for each of us missionaries... couldn't have asked for a better mission president. But this week was alright.... a little slow, but not too bad, nonetheless. Irma keeps progressing!! It looks like she's gonna get baptized in about a week and a half!! She's soo awesome and so good about keeping her commitments. Last night we had a family home evening in the ward, (I wasn't there, I was on divisions with one of the zone leaders in another area), but apparently she got up and bore her testimony in front of everyone. Even though it was so simple, everyone was so impressed with how strong of a testimony she already has. It makes me so happy to see someone progress like that and accept the gospel. The joy that you receive when someone receives the gospel according to your efforts is something that you just can't beat. Mom, when I get home you'll have to come down here to Mexico to meet Irma. You would love her. She reminds me a lot of you, the best woman I've ever met :)
 
I hope you all know how much I appreciate all of your love and support. I hope you know that your son is doin good down in Mehico. Putting on a little weight, but doin good nonetheless. Love you all ooodles. Keep on keepin on.
 
Elder Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment