Monday, September 23, 2013

Sept. 16, 2013

Hola Familia! yes, all is well here in mexico, don´t worry too much Mom :) But ya it´s been CRAZY with this hurricane! Especially yesterday. Yesterday our house flooded about 7 inches, and our whole neighborhood was about 3 feet under water. Cars were halfway submerged.... it was crazy stuff. But everything´s alright! We didnt damage any of our stuff when the house flooded and we´ve got it all cleaned up and undercontrol for now! And sorry this letter is coming on Wednesday... mission pres changed everything because of the hurricane and because we were supposed to have changes on Monday. So we had changes today, and I´m staying with my comp for another six weeks! But everything´s a ok here in Mexico.
 Yes, I´m keeping up with all my friends. They´re doin great! Awesome news about Cam and getting ordained a priest! And Cam, keep thinkin about why you´re in this church. It´s a good thing to question things! Question everything, and then search the scriptures and stuff of the church and you´ll be amazed how you can find the answer to everything. Keep it up in golf, don´t get sidetracked with attention or whatever, and don´t get over pysched for state. Stay focused, and you´ll be alright.
Love you all so much, thanks for all the prayers and support. It means sooooo much to me! Email me stuff you want to know about my area, work, whatever. Haha I have to write fast so I don´t have much time to think of things goin on. But we´re starting to have success! And apparently we´re ¨famous¨ in the mission because we´re resurrecting this area! This area is known to be like the worst Haha. But things are great! Love you all!
Elder Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment